At NowButtons we collect minimal data. Our company is located in the Netherlands (EU) and our services are offered in compliance with the European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
What data do we collect?
When signing up for the paid version of NowButtons the following data is collected:
- Email address
- Domain name
- Billing address
- Company Name (if purchased as a business)
- VAT number (if applicable)
You may voluntarily share information with us, for example, when requesting help via our support channels. We do not intentionally collect data at other times.
How will we use your data?
The above mentioned data will be used for the following purposes:
- The correct functioning of the product
- Manage your account
- Investigating outages or bugs within our product
- Providing support if requested by the account owner
- Email updates concerning your account for example: your renewal date, new product launches.
- Manage opt-ins for our email newsletter/special deals
We use the folling 3rd party services
NowButtons only works with trusted third party companies. We ensure that no unnecessary data is shared with these third parties, and we only work with companies with a strong commitment to privacy. We do not share any personal data with third parties. Billing information is fully processed by Stripe, and your billing details are not visible to us.
- Stripe: We process all payments through the Stripe platform. See their Privacy Statement here. In order to become a paying customer, you will need to provide billing details, and a VAT number and company name if you are a business.
- Tally Forms: We use Tally Forms to gather user feedback and support queries. Information you enter into Tally Forms will be shared with us, Tally remains the data processor.
- Google: Our support tickets are fed into our Google Workspace accounts. Information you share with support will be shared with us, Google is the processor. Your NowButtons account is hosted on the Google Cloud Platform. Data you enter there will be hosted on the GCP platform (for example: the phone number you want your users to call).
- Sendinblue: Our transactional email and newsletter service provider. Only your email address is processed.
Delete my data
We hope that you will love the NowButtons tool, but if the time has come for us to part ways, then you can of course delete your account.
To do this, simply log into your account on nowbuttons.com or via your WordPress app, and delete all data you have entered. You can then email [email protected] to request that we purge your account. We commit to deleting the data within 14 days of receipt of your request.