StudioStacks B.V., a company registered in The Netherlands under registration number 70828474 whose registered office is at Eerste Jan Steenstraat 100-3, 1072 NR Amsterdam, The Netherlands, also trading under NowButtons and Call Now Button, understands the importance of protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you use our website. This Privacy Statement tells you about the information StudioStacks B.V. may collect on this website, how the information is used, and how you can access and correct certain information that we may collect.
If you as a visitor choose to register or submit information to StudioStacks B.V. via this website (the “Site”), you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Please note that this Site contains links to other websites, including, without limitation, websites maintained by StudioStacks B.V., and other affiliated entities of StudioStacks B.V.. Also note that the StudioStacks B.V. may use third parties to host all or portions of, or to assist in maintaining, the StudioStacks B.V. websites.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to us using the appropriate email link set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Collection of Your Personal Data. You can access many areas of our Site without submitting any personally identifiable data. You may voluntarily choose to provide StudioStacks B.V. with identifiable personal data by completing forms, sending emails, or other means as may be provided from time to time on the Site. The personally identifiable data that we would collect from you if you so choose would typically include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone information about your company. Personal data collected by StudioStacks B.V. will be as reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and to provide the most relevant service and information from StudioStacks B.V.. All such information collected shall be referred to herein as “Personal Data”.
Furthermore, StudioStacks B.V. monitors incoming and outgoing Site traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers and to administer its Site. StudioStacks B.V. also uses this data to
assemble broad demographic information about its visitors, customers, and partners in general .
The following is a list of examples where you may choose to specifically and voluntarily submit Personal Data to StudioStacks B.V. through
this Site, which StudioStacks B.V. may use for each purpose indicated at the time of your submission:
- Signup for services offered by StudioStacks such as NowButtons;
- Request a copy of StudioStacks B.V.’s publications, such as whitepaper(s);
- Register for access to certain areas of the Site;
- Request access to demos;
- Contact us for further information about products, services, events, and programs or to submit questions or comments to StudioStacks B.V.;
- Subscribe to receive newsletters, information, alerts, offers, and other communications;
- Submit a resume and/or job application for possible employment with StudioStacks B.V.;
- Participate in surveys, quizzes, promotions, and contests as may be available on the Site from time to time; and/or
- Register for attendance or sponsorship at events, webinars and conferences.
- Use of Your Personal Data. StudioStacks B.V. uses Personal Data submitted through the Site to provide a way for customers, and other contacts to
communicate with our team. StudioStacks B.V. collects the Personal Data from you in order to establish and maintain relationships, and in order to serve you better. When appropriate, StudioStacks B.V. may also use the Personal Data separately or in combination with pre-existing information.
By voluntarily submitting your Personal Data, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement. In some circumstances, StudioStacks B.V.
may share Personal Data that you voluntarily submit with trustworthy business partners. We will only use such third party business partners in order to deliver services to us or on our behalf, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Personal Data collected on this Site may be stored and processed in any country in which StudioStacks B.V. (or our respective third party business partners and suppliers) maintain facilities. This may include transfer to countries without data protection rules similar to those in effect in your country of residence. You acknowledge and agree that by providing Personal Data to StudioStacks B.V. through
this Site, you consent to the transmission of such Personal Data over international borders as necessary for processing your requests.
Due to the existing legal, regulatory, and security environment, StudioStacks B.V. may be required, under certain circumstances, to disclose aggregate level and/or personally identifiable data submitted to StudioStacks B.V. through the Site. StudioStacks B.V. will use reasonable efforts to limit such disclosures to the following circumstances:
(i) where StudioStacks B.V. believes in good faith that it is required to do so in response to a subpoena or other legal process;
(ii) where reasonably required to do so in order to maintain, update or otherwise implement StudioStacks B.V.’s data security measures, equipment, technical operations and the like;
(iv) protect and defend the rights or property of StudioStacks B.V.; or
(v) in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the public or of users of the StudioStacks B.V. products, services, and the Site.
In addition, StudioStacks B.V. may also disclose Personal Data in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the StudioStacks B.V. business or any part thereof, or as
part of a security audit.
- Protection of Your Personal Data. StudioStacks B.V. undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of the Personal Data, preferences and other information it has collected through this Site and will never knowingly allow access to this information to anyone outside StudioStacks B.V. other than as described herein. StudioStacks B.V. has made a substantial investment in its server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect the information assets of the StudioStacks B.V. network, including the confidentiality of Personal Data collected through this Site. These technologies are deployed as part of a sophisticated security architecture and protocol.
You should also do your part in protecting your information. Your NowButtons username and any password (if such is provided or enacted) are confidential, and we recommend that you not divulge them to anyone. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet as a public transmission network, neither StudioStacks B.V.’s network nor data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect Personal Data that is transmitted to us by you, StudioStacks B.V. cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information. Thus, any Personal Data transmitted to us is done so at your own risk. Once we receive Personal Data, StudioStacks B.V. undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of this information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Web Beacons. Pages on this Site may contain electronic images referred to as Web Beacons and also sometimes referred to as single-pixel gifs or clear gifs. The Web Beacons may be used to assist in delivering cookies throughout our Site to track the number of users and Site activity tracking purposes.
- Choices Regarding Use of Personal Information. Upon voluntarily providing your Personal Data to StudioStacks B.V. through this Site, StudioStacks B.V. will use your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Should you at any time decide that you do not want to continue to receive electronic communications, you will have the ability to unsubscribe or “opt out” from such communications by means of a link provided in each such communication to the preference center, or if not provided therein, by sending an email or contacting us at the contact details provided in the "Contact Us" section of this Privacy Statement.
- Corrections, Access and Updates to Your Personal Information. StudioStacks B.V. aims to keep your Personal Data as accurate as possible. Should you at any time desire to review, correct or update your Personal Data, you may update your relevant profile or registration (when applicable) or contact us using the contact information outlined in the Contact Us section below; StudioStacks B.V. will comply with such requests as soon as commercially reasonable or determined by statutory law. In order to ensure the safety of Personal Data, please note you will be subject to providing sufficient evidence of your identity at the time of any such request before any Personal Data records will be made available by StudioStacks B.V..
- Data Retention. The Personal Data that you submit to StudioStacks B.V. will only be retained for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Our retention of your Personal Data allows StudioStacks B.V. to continue to provide you with highly personalized services without interruption.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement. StudioStacks B.V. reserves the right to change this policy at any time and without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. StudioStacks B.V. will take reasonable measures to notify you if there is a material change in our privacy practices with respect to use of the information you have provided to StudioStacks B.V.. StudioStacks B.V. will conspicuously post these changes in our Privacy Statement. StudioStacks B.V. also will post a message on the homepage of its Site that states that the Privacy Statement has been changed, and will provide a link to the Privacy Statement.
StudioStacks B.V. welcomes questions or comments about this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or should you wish to modify or discontinue information or communications that you receive in accordance with this Privacy Statement, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant details.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on the hard disk of your computer or smartphone during a visit to the Websites via your browser. Cookies have various functions such as:
- Remembering the login name or settings;
- Your preferences are stored so that you only have to enter this once;
- Tracking surfing behavior so we can optimize the Websites for visitors;
- Content and advertisements can be tailored to your area of interest;
Different types of cookies
This enables Websites to remember which choices you made during a website visit. These cookies are used, for example, to store preferences such as text size and font. These cookies are necessary for the Website to work properly and therefore these cookies are stored by default.
These cookies collect information about visitor behavior on Websites, for example which pages you visit frequently. Based on this data, Websites and their navigation can be optimized. These cookies are also used to keep track of how you ended up on a website.
These cookies follow a user for a longer period of time across various Websites and are able to build up a profile. This allows a visitor to be segmented for specific interest. These cookies are often used to advertise online in a more targeted way. An advertisement network places a cookie on the computer or smartphone of the visitor via a third-party site. This cookie can be read by the network on the Website located in this advertisement network.
Which cookies are used by StudioStacks B.V.?